Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tag for Cha Cha/Philemon/Chik Sheng..haha

Whoever who gets tagged has to write 10 things about the person who tagged him/her:

Bren Sia
- Her mum owns a kopitiam..(SO RICH!!)
- Was rumoured(Well,i hear from someone's suspicion la) that she like Jesmond- her cute little chipmunk who plays the sax(Which is her best friend la..)
- She LOVES singing..
- She is very damn HOLY coz she sing praises to the Lord..A LOT..haha..Not that other people don't la but still..haha..
- Emm..She is close with Joshua Sim and Jesmond..(Unfortunately Joshua is gone..Gone as in go to other school la..Not the unlucky thing la..)
- She sometimes or often la,works at her mum's kopitiam and she once complained about her pay in her blog..haha
- (Ok,i'm kinda out of stuff now..Emm..Oh ya)She LOVES to call me Cha Cha coz of my first performance..haha..(I don't mind actually la)..haha
- She is friends with a lot of people like Elyssa and Sharon..haha
- She is really kind and sweet and approachable
- AND...SHE SAYS I WALK LIKE A FEMALE MODEL..haha

The person who got tagged has to write 10 things about himself/herself:

Me,Myself and I..PhiL_eMoN
- I LOVE DANCE!!
- I'm called "Pondan" and stuff like that since young so imagine that.. :(
- I can't stand not going online EVERYDAY especially when there's no connection :(
- I'm VAIN..Though i don't show it..haha (TRUST ME!!)
- I sometimes am a lil' show-off la..I mean,who doesn't??Right??!
- I'm a friend to all,i think.. (so pera one..haiz..)
- I'm being hated now and we don't talk..
- I'm a Latin and Ballroom dancer so yeah..Some people call it GAY or whatever la..These people are REALLY REALLY REALLY EXTREMELY EXTREMELY DEFINITELY narrow-minded people or maybe they're just JEALOUS??(Again,i'm pera)
- I can be VERY sensitive to things like criticism and stuff like that and so yeah..Mind me,when i either blow up in front of you or i'm shouting at you..
- LASTLY,i'm a total ANTM fan and i know every single girl and every single judge and every single thing about it..Though i didn't watch the first 2 cycles la..But still..So i copy their poses A LOT so that's where i get my "vainity" from..

DONE!

So i tag..(
1) NED!!!SO MISS YOU!!!
2) TIFFANY!!MISS YOU TOO!!
3) ELISA-My best friend's friend who is also my friend la..haha
4) DAWN!!I know we're all busy but still..
5) SEBA!!I know you're going off to Australia soon..SO here you go!!
6) JESMOND also..haha..Though he doesn't have a blog la..But still..
7) YI YONG!!We haven't been talking a lot in school coz busy also in school work so yeah..Take time and relax la..Here is your solution la..haha

So that's all..No more people la..If you guys wanna do,you do la.. ;) And sorry if i missed you out.. :)

P.S. Sorry if i sound like a girl when i blog..It's just my second nature so yeah..haha..A HABIT DAH..haiz..

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: