Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Birthdays

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANNA!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU JESMOND!!

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TO YOU J.LOH!!

So as you've guessed it..They have birthdays this month la..And it's yesterday,today and tomorrow..Three of this people have birthday..Haha

Yesterday's was Jesmond's birthday..So yeah..Happy Birthday..Unfortunately he's somewhere not in Kuching so yeah..But i did send my wishes la..

Today is of course Janna's birthday la..The "so bad one..Don't be your friend liau" punya person.. =P..How old already??Haiyo..Still sie kia kuan wo..lolx..

Tomorrow will be J.Loh's..Apparently it would be the last one with us here in Kuching..So Karen will make it into a huge celebration as it is one..So sad that you're leaving..I know i sound fake but i really am sad that you're leaving..

Ok,let's move to another topic..Starting to get a lil emotional..

So yesterday was CNY day 2..I went to a few houses for a few hours..I went to James' house, and then came back and entertained a few people till like 5 something then i escaped upstairs to sleep coz was like so damn tired then slept till 6 +..

Took a bath after that and went out to dinner..

After dinner,came back home and went to a late night visiting to my cousin's house..My bro and sis drank like cups and cups(not glasses ah) of whisky..But my sis had a twist la..A twist as in a bit different la in her drink..She added some Coke and drank it la..So it's not or maybe more strong la-the "alcohol" flavour la..

Went back home and my bro brought a friend over and he entertained the person till like so damn late..Until pass 1am ah..But the person was fun to hang out with la..So yeah

I went to 3 houses today..One to my mum's colleague's house,then to my sis' friend's house and finally to Sharon's house..Was so full after that coz was served quite a lot at each house and i'm eating dinner now in my bro's room..So yeah..Imagine that..

I didn't manage to visit Dawn's house..So once again after 2 times i apologize..Here's the third one..Sorry!!Family is like so tired and when they tired,i no transport so tak boleh pergi..Maaf!!So there's still next year..Hopefully the PMR result don't kill my mood next year la..haiyo..

CHOI!!TAI KA LAI XI!!*touch wood*Must get 7As this year or else no "ganjaran"..haha..Not like i do for ganjaran la..But still,ganjaran is like the best thing that makes the semangat to get an A in every subject to membara even more so yeah..It's not considered spoiling the children..It's called "SHOULD give one" coz if dogs do tricks la,then they do it good,they get ganjaran..Why not us get ganjaran le??We're complex minded animals somemore bo..So the ganjaran should be reasonable right??

Ok,enough of this crap..I gotta go..byez..But i still stick to my theory of having ganjaran la.. =P..Especially when we work hard and earn it through the hard work bo..So parents..DO GIVE GANJARAN..It's not called "spoiling" your child,it's called a reward for hard work..I still am talking crap..Haiz..bb!!

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: