Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY CNY 2009!!

A new year brings new hope,joy,prosperity and also love..Yi Yong adds "Also bring new guy"..haha..So that's what i wish and pray for for all of you out there!!The guys,of course,a new year a new girl la..haiyo..lolx

So i had open house today..I actually still have one more guest but i sneak up here to blog..haha..So bored and tired ah..OMG!Haiz..Anyways..I woke up at like before 9am..Then i on my phone and listened to some songs lo..(Not Chinese New Year song la..haiyo)Then got up and start to change and bath and get ready lo..

At 10am,went out to my Grandma's house,as usual..And ate "Mi Sua"-a Chinese delicacy which is just flour noodle la..Very thin one..Over there,i chat with people and stuff like that lo..Till 11am + and almost at 12pm la..I went home..

Got ready everything once reached home and then guests start pouring in..The first was my mum's ex-colleague..Then next was the Dato and Datin lo..Then was my mum's colleagues again then relatives lo..Then i had to serve and stuff like that la..So sien ah..Then serve till now lo..I curi tulang..haha..

2nd day coming soon..Emm,i'm going visiting tomorrow,guys.. =(..So if you wanna come my house,have to mahuan you a bit la..Have to like call me when you wanna come lo..To check if i'm home first before you come..Save trouble..

OR..

You wait for me to message you when i get home lol..But it would be at like late afternoon at like maybe in between 2-4 punya that time so yeah..I don't think you would wanna visit at such a late hour..So..All the best la..haha

Gotta go..Have dad's reunion with friends again..Byez..

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: