Sunday, January 4, 2009

SCHOOL IS BACK!!!

Hey guys!

Might not be able to blog during this year so yeah..But will try to,if i have time!!

Tomorrow we have to meet with the new teachers..I so wanna see how Cikgu WQong look like after her delivery..Hopefully she isn't too thin..haha

Hopefully our Form Teacher also don't faint tomorrow..haha..Not like i'm cursing her or anything la..She's known for fainting ma..So i'm being cautious..

So i've finally made my choice-to sit where i mean..I'm sitting next to James,which is behind Jocelyn and near Yi Yong and Dawn..haha..So hopefully things will work out..

I actually had a few choices of where i wanted to sit..

CHOICE 1: Sit next to Joce alone coz it's near the window and and can talk to Joce also but i can't talk to Yi Yong and Dawn la so yea..

CHOICE 2: Sit behind Joce and Jess with James(Which was my second thought)

CHOICE 3: Sit in front or behind of Yi Yong and Dawn or Joce and Jess

CHOICE 4: Sit somewhere else(Which is sad coz i can't tok to them)

So it was down to Choice 1 and 2..

James called and said that he didn't mind me sitting with him so ok lo,i choose sitting with him lo..Not that i'm complaining la..

Gotta go..Byez..That's all for now..

P.S.I promise to blog right after i get home from school tomorrow!!!(Hopefully)

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: