Thursday, January 29, 2009

RANDOM

Once again,i'm bored to death and but thank goodness the wi-fi thingy at my house area is okay and good to use..Even though it's raining..*Shivering*So i'm just gonna blog random stuff..

I kinda lost my BM essay notes in which i wrote out and now i can't find it..HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO WRITE THE ESSAY NOW????Haiz..Especially that topic about the pembangunan negara one..MG!!I scratch my brain till want to burst liau lo..I wanted to write the essay about the rumah terbuka one and the pembangunan negara one while watching Charlie's Angels 2: Full Throttle..I only watched the first disc then went to bed coz it was after 12 so yeah..was so damn tired ah

Before that,i had my "karaoke" session lo..Singing on the top of my lungs and all that came out was all the bad notes,i think..But still,i sang all the love songs la..Like Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion,How Do I Live by Trisha (something),Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton, I Turn To You by Christina Aguilera and of course, Have You Ever by Brandy..All female singers..Opps..haha..Well,most low notes i can hit la..High notes-i have to lower a bit liau lo..Coz if i sing too high,my throat will break ah,i tell you..Not the glass,but me ah..Lolx

I played with my Facebook today..(as usual la)..I was going through like those application requests la..Then i saw a few interesting one like Vampire Wars which was requested by Mark and i find it quite ok la..Coz it's the typical quest thingy then you have to go find like jobs and stuff like that..But somehow i like those kinda stuff..Don't know why and don't know how..Maybe genes??haha

I woke up at like 8.05 today coz i was woken up by a phone call by my aunt..And all she said was this.."Your mum le?Tell her i'm having an open house tomorrow.."then she hung up the phone..*?????????*---->That's what i had in my head..Having just to call the house and say that at 8.05 in the morning when i slept at 1 plus last night!!Haiz

Ok,enough of random talking liau la..I go first..Byez

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: