Saturday, March 14, 2009

Aii Karam Ba

Is the title spelled correctly??Anyways..My internet server has like been not able to connect to the internet so yeah..Finally ONCE again,i'm reconnected..So phew..Sorry Che Yik for not updating daily..Didn't know that you read my blog..haha..

So..Have been rushing my kerja kursus even though i did it like few weeks back..I was quite rush on Thursday as i checked through all the files and did my pie chart and stuff..Haiz..Hopefully it's okay la..

We've been playing Wars of the Sentences and Dawn's group-consisting of Janna, Yong and Karen won the "war" and they got like a prize thingy..Which we don't know what it is..What is it Dawn??Pen? Chocolate? Bookmark?? ...??Anyways, CONGRATS!! =P Unfortunately my group lost BAD!!! With like 580 or 680 points nia..haiz..*sob*I'm such a lousy commander..haiz..Especially when i think back to the compound sentence thingy where each group have to make a compound sentence and the sentences "grow" longer and longer and this is based on how good the memory of the group is and as for me,i didn't even remember the second one when i was the third group..haiz..

But still..I redeemed myself in the "Sunflowers are nice" one..At least i remembered!!And i made like one team lose coz of the word "still"-the sentence that i made was "...but i still don't like them" so yeah..I know it's not a big deal but i'm just trying to say like i redeemed myself..(At least i think i did) =)

So 3 days back(on Wednesday night),i had a wedding dinner to attend..I was so unfortunate to sit with a guy who was just utterly disgusting..Ugh!!The guy was playing PSP the whole night during the dinner and for the WHOLE night..ANd furthermore..He sneezes not once in one sneeze..He sneezes 3 times in 1 sneeze so it's like a 3-in-1 sneeze..And he had mucus and saliva all over a piece(CORRECTION-A few pieceS)of tissue which was just ugh..And his saliva and mucus splashed out of the tissue and "hit" me on my hand and i was like "AHHH!!!!EEEEEWWWWWWW....." And the mum was like so spoiled you know??She threw the tissue full of mucus and saliva on to the floor..So yeah..That just made the whole situation worst..And i do not ever wanna repeat that night again..*shivering with disgust and goosebumps*

Yesterday was Janna's last day at school..Janna received a notebook which was drawn by a woman who suffered from a sickness which caused her to be almost paralysed la..The woman has drawn the outline and has asked the mother to colour the pictures for her la so yeah..I bought the pictures which was made into a notebook already and i shared the notebook money with Susan..So yeah..The main idea was to write our wishes and comments to Janna on her "new life" at International School..I asked Ms Chin to sign and she was the only teacher to sign(Sorry teachers..Ms Chin had the last class with us so yeah..I'm not biase or anything..)

This is what i said to Ms Chin

Me: Teacher,can you write your wishes to Janna as she's transferring?
Ms Chin: *shocked* Janna's going somewhere meh?
Me: Yeah..She's transferring to the International School..
Ms Chin: Oh really?? I didn't know that..*looking at Janna*-Janna! You didn't tell me you were leaving..hai ya..(then bends down to write her wishes to Janna)

So yeah..That was sweet..Janna actually received like 3 hug i think..I remembered Cikgu Lim hugging her..haha..And she told me that Mr K hugged her too..(Happy liau ho??hmm..Your dreams dah finally come true!!)haha

So yeah..As Ms Chin said-Start a new life and forget the past(i think)!!Good luck in International School!!

I messaged Jesmond yesterday..Didn't know he was on his way to Sibu..Sorry ya..But we did chat a lil la..So yeah..We haven't been talking for a very long time..So that was nice to chat again about random stuff..haha..

Oh ya..The SPM results came out yesterday or was it the day before??Emm,anyways..The scores were okay la..I mean,not that i expect a lot but it's okay la..I know it's hard to get like 11/12A1s so yeah..Good job..Congrats to those who scored straight A1s and As!!

Gotta go..byez..

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: