Friday, March 20, 2009

you can be my OTHER girlfriend..

Hey..I don't have a girlfriend but that's just a statement on my new shirt..Thanks Joce!Thanks Dawn! Thanks Wei Xin! Thanks Agnes! Thanks Susan! Thanks Sharon! For the shirts!! Love it!!Ok so..Let's start the topic about the outing..

So today i went out to Spring for the outing as a day-earlier celebration of my birthday..

I went at 12.30pm and messaged Jesmond,asking where he was..He told me to meet him or something at MPH..So i went to MPH and like waited for him..Then a few minutes later,he asked me go Esprit -.-""

I met up with him,Wei Xin and Dawn..Was kinda glad that i finally found them..They brought me to the outside of Secret Recipe where chun chun Lester came in and said "Happy Birthday" to me, past me an ang pau and then he said he was looking for Yiew Chiew..So he went off..Chun chun Sharon and Susan met up with us..So i went out and saw a table full of people..

There was Che Yik, Bran, Shau, Jordan Siaw, Daryl, Vincent and Derrick..And in front of me were 4 slices of cake of different flavours and i had to cut 4 out of 4 of the cake and also make a wish and blow the "candles"-which were Wei Xin and Dawn's fingers acting as candles..So i made a quick wish,cut the cake and ate the cake..Well,Dawn cut the cakes equally and we all shared the cakes..While we were eating,Joce and Edbert came..So did Mike..Oh ya, Lester managed to find Yiew Chiew..

So after that,they went to pay for the cakes and we went to our first location-F.O.S.(Factory Outlet Store)This is part of the plan of my makeover for the day..I tried on like 6 clothes and more..Some were too big..One was a lil "fruit seller uncle"-ish to me..The hawaiian shirt one..So yeah..No offense though..

So i came down to like 3 choices and Dawn they all bought the "King of the Dancefloor" shirt for me..It's olive green and it's ok looking..But still,i like it ;) Thanks by the way!So pai seh to spend your money.. =( (Your as in you guys')

Next,we went to walk around a lil and settled in Body Glove..Didn't buy anything there..So expensive ah..OMG..1 shirt is either 30+ or 70+ so yeah..But it's like either the original price or discounted price..So yeah..

Next,we went to Parkson and damn! The fitting room is like something i would want as my changing room..A big space with 2 mirrors and a bench inside there..Fun..lol..So i tried on a few more clothes but i didn't buy any of them..So we went to Padini and we found a few shirts and i tried it too..And we settled for 1 shirt-the one which is my title la: You can be my OTHER girlfriend..haha

Shau also tried a shirt which said something like "Yes, i've always been the best" or something like that..So yeah..That was nice..

The girls didn't get to try much clothes..So sad..I mean i pity you guys la..Only pei me and Daryl and Shau but you guys didn't get to try on anything..I promise i'll get something for the upcoming person's birthday..*cough* Jocelyn *cough*

So after Padini,we went to Sugarbun for a late lunch..Well,for those who haven't eaten their lunch la..I ordered a chicken burger and a strawberry drink..And i chatted with Agnes who came when i was at F.O.S..We were chatting about life without Janna and stuff..I'm not gonna go into that..

Ok..So we all went to the toilet and went to Dessert's for our well, dessert..haha..I ordered triple scoops again..Strawberry, Cookies and Cream and Mango Passion..haha..I shared it with Sharon,Agnes and Susan..

After desserts,we went to Urban Living to buy some gifts and me and Dawn bought 2 keychains for Jesmond's 2 month belated birthday-one was a piano and the other a trebleclef(did i spell it right?)and Joce went home by then..Mike they all went home after Joce went home,leaving only,me,Wei Xin,Dawn,Sharon,Shau and Jesmond..

We went to Sushi King and ate sushi, of course..And drank..TEA!!Well,i didn't..I never learned and will learn to drink it..haha..So i ordered 7up instead..hehe..After eating that,Dawn went home and so did Sharon..So me,Wei Xin, Jesmond and Shau went to where the party started,which is the entrance of the Spring

After a while,Shau went home and Wei Xin wanted to do a lil shopping for her bro for a bottle,so me and Jesmond teman her..Halfway through shopping,I had to go home so i bid my farewells to them before i left..haha

So my comments for the day was it was nice and pleasant considering i kinda miss something..Like a certain spunk??Not a person ah,though i did miss Yong's presence..Hmm,so i just feel no "life" la..Yong usually brings the "life" and the "ump" to the outings ma..So yeah..But i was glad you guys came too..Thanks for having me for 4 hours of your life..haha..lol..Hope i can be there when you need me!

Ciao

P.S. BREN! I gonna do the commenting about the psalm on the next post..After this one..

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: