Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wilson's comment..haha

"Philemon (not really an official name) Kho Chik Sheng is a very funny guy. I just realized that despite mentioning his name a lot, I never really went into anything deeper about him. Unlike the other boys, his actions are kinda feminine, and that's not exactly a bad thing. Men don't have to be macho, strong or brave. That's gender discrimination according to Ms Lucilla by giving men a set of rules as to how they should act. I for one respect Philemon for who he is, and I think he gives himself identity. So whenever he's about to seat himself onto any seat other than when he's about to eat, he will place his right leg on his left knee, naturally in a flawless fluid motion. Well, I will mimic his movements in fast forward speed, then before my right leg reaches the left knee (in slow motion) I will retract, with the "Eh what am I doing?" expression. It still cracks up the Philjannes trio and the Wilsuron trio. Of course, the Philjannes trio will soon be reduced to the Aglemon duo *sniff* adieu, Janna-chan! Have a safe trip and remember to buy us souvenirs! Let us reunite with the 11/03 assembly."

So i was reading Wilson's blog and i found this which i feel am quite interesting seeing that it's about me..lol..Well,personally i don't really feel anything about it la..Coz i feel like it's better for people to talk about you than to have people not talk about you..Like the quote from our Literature work-The worst thing about people talking about you is not having people talk about you..So yeah..I found it quite true now..haha

So anyways..That has been my tabiat to cross my legs when i sit..And i do feel quite happy about it coz most guys can't do it..hehe..(I sound so hao lien here..sorry ya..)Emm..Wilson is also a funny guy at times la..You are funny when you:

a)do funny actions

b)mimic me..(lol)

c)say out some of the most outrageous phrases that we've never heard before..

d)(and of course)make funny sounds

So yeah..You too have the talent ba..And why call me,Janna and Agnes the Philjannes??lol..I know it's a combination of our names but why Philjannes??

And yeah..Janna's not gonna be here after the holidays..Remember to use the notebook! And oh ya..MAI PE KAU HAO LIEN AH!!

Example:The girl that said "Do i know you?" to someone who she know for only one year and this is what happened to her when she was in International school..hmm

K la..By the way Sharon,as you can see,Dawn say that i'm gonna be surprised (which is somehow like what Wilson said-giving away something..)so i don't know what's gonna happen so yeah..

Ciao Bellas!

P.S. Thanks again for your comment Wilson! =)

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: