Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finally getting out ...

Finally i'm going out tomorrow!Woo-hoo..Been so stuck at home(except last Tuesday)and having to only do only a few things like

a)Watch tv
b)Go online
c)Cook rice
d)and forced to do homework.. =(

Haiz..

Last Tuesday I went to mum's office..Brought my PK book there to do..And i photostated my Elemen 1 dah..Finally done with the kerja kursus..ugh..So kinda stress free a lil'..zzz..

Been going on and offline today and yesterday..I have nothing to surf on the net..*sob* Been just going to Yahoo! and Facebook..Don't know why but i just feel like it la..Then today i was like "Watch a movie la" to myself and i watched the last part of the Hong Kong drama-Steps coz that's the part which is like peleraian to the story liau ma so yeah..Just wanna see people have happy endings..hmm

Which now makes me wonder,when's my happy ending?lol..I mean we always see fairy tales and dramas that the characters have happy endings..But what about real life?Does it happen?I just wonder..hmm..

Some might have found their happiness dah but how sure are you that both parties are truly and madly in love with each other?I mean the other party can be acting like he/she like you but behind your back he/she might be saying to his/her friends like she's experiencing problems and stuff with the lover..So yeah..

I mean like,why not just end stuff before things get deeper and as we all know..As we sink deeper into love,the deeper we'll get hurt once the love is over..So yeah..I just feel that those who are experiencing problems in their love life or relationship should tell the partner that they're experiencing problems and maybe you can either

a)take a break from the love thing and break for a period of time then get back together if there's still the "feeling" there

or

b)just totally break and still be friends till the end of life..

I mean,there's no need to like "I hate you!Now and forever more!" or have hard feelings about the past..Just forget the past,move on,and find a better future for yourself..That's what i gotta say..What's the point of sticking to the past,where all the pain and suffering are from?Why not just forget about that person,forget about the pain and just forget everything..But most of all,don't lose your friendship and learn the value of life..

(Phew,sorry,i dah siau a bit..haha)

Ok,coming back to reality..Sorry about that..watch too much drama liau..haha

So i've changed my blog title to "i wanna be on top"..It's just a copy cat version of Dawn's "I want to be fearless" so yeah..But i mean,who doesn't want to be on top?On top as in the best in everything..Well, maybe not..But at least the feeling of it is good =)..haha

(I feel like i'm so serious today..Don't know why..)

Gotta go

Ciao

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: