Saturday, March 7, 2009

Finally!!Now my destiny can begin..haha

Hey guys..My blog is so dead after a week or two of no wi-fi..So finally the people like fixed it i think so yeah..I can blog..ONCE AGAIN..

So..I have a few updates..Some are ok,some are sad and some are lame la..So i gonna start with the lame one first, i think or something la..For those who don't wanna read,just evacuate now..haha

Emm,so Bren has gone to International school..She came back these few days for visits..Hmm,missing her laughter and joy..and of course..her holy-ness..haha..What?She prays before she eats..So kinda miss that..And no,i don't practise that, Bren..haha..And when i tried it with you,you were taking too long to pray so i just ate before you finished in which you saw and nearly took my food away..haha..Luckily i saved it.. =P..

Oh ya..My feud with Janna ended like on Monday..We kinda laughed it off coz of how Agnes wanted us to like be friends again..So yeah..that was funny..Coz we were having PSK that time and so we were to do discussion about the alam sekitar and stuff la so i kinda was relunctant to have her(Janna) with us ma coz i was still kinda angry ma so after a few "jokes" Agnes said, Janna and i started to laugh then started to chat and stuff lo so from there we dah berdamai la..

But before that,Janna told Susan that she was gonna go to International school after the March holidays so that time,i said i was kinda happy coz that time we belum berdamai la..But now i feel like she shouldn't go coz i don't feel that the Internatonal school punya work is much easier than National school one la..So yeah..I think it would be a burden also for Janna also coz she might not have as much friends as she have here la..so yeah..

So this Monday,(coming Monday-9 March)I plan to go Spring for Janna's farewell..Actually,i wasn't planning it as a farewell la..Coz i actually wanted to go like hang out la..Like with friends since it's holiday ma..(Though we have kerja kursus to do)So yeah..But Agnes wanna make it a farewell so like that lo..We going at 1pm to eat then go walk walk then go home..As usual..SO BORING..Especially if i'm the only guy..Coz Agnes they all always go to the nail polish shop like Elianto or they go to the shoe shops la like Padini or the expensive expensive one like MNG and Body Glove or Quiksilver or Roxy..So yeah.. =( I don't really mind la..But still..It's always Roxy or Padini or other places..So yeah..it's kinda boring for me la.. =) Oh well..

Next next Saturday i wanna go out also..But i don't kno where wanna go..Either Spring AGAIN or Golden Triangle..I feel more wanna go Golden Triangle coz got more to shop..But there are a thing that i have to have precautions about la..Which is..

Crossing the road- coz it's like life-taking you know?So yeah..Especially 3 times or more wo..So yeah..

But as Yong say, Spring is safer but somehow i feel very sien of Spring liau especially when we keep going there for gathering or stuff like that la..So it's like "..." for me la..haha..So where to go??Suggestions??

Anyways,yesterday after Interact meeting, Dawn, Yong and I went up to class coz almost 5 liau ma so before i went down(after packing)Dawn like sprayed water on me with Yong's Nike bottle(coz Nike bottle can just squeeze and the water will come out ma)so i remembered in that second that that day i haven't drank my water so i like took my bottle and opened it la..Then with one lemparan(just picture swinging the hand to the front with a bottle full of water) i poured(more like splashed la) the water towards Dawn..So sad,only her dress got water..haha..jkjk..No la,i not that bad..Well, at least we're equal.. =P ..haha..I mean you sprayed me so i splash you lo..haha..

And this Wilson ah!Go and vandalise my chair you know??Put a name for my chair-POTPOURRI( pronounced as Pot-piu-ri)Which i so don't know what it means la..So yeah..Thanks for the weird name..I so gonna scrap it off..I gonna tell teacher if you rewrite it again!!!Ugh..

Tomorrow's SPORTS DAY!!Good luck guys especially BLUE HOUSE!!!GO BLUE HOUSE!!WIN NUMBER 1!! And you people out there..Support your own house but remember which house not to support!!!







(Just in case you don't get what i mean-the pictures above means-GO! BLUE! HOUSE!)

Byez

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: