Monday, March 30, 2009

Lodge Idol (lol)

Today after St.John's meeting,me,Dawn,Joce,Yong and Shau went back to class to like have the "Lodge Idol" session..lol.. It was boring at first la,seeing that Wilson and Sharon weren't there..haiz..They bring the live to the games like this..haha..

So Joce started first and it also ended with her..haha..She sang "Dancing Queen"'s chorus with a lil help of me and Dawn as backup singers which i feel i was kinda cacat la..haha..Coz Dawn do more of the backup-ing and i just stop and stare at her and with my "???" face..haiz

Dawn and Yong wanted me to sing "Pulangkan" which i finally memorised but i was kinda relunctant la..Seeing that i suck a lil and i did do a "I sing and you critic session" with Dawn on Saturday morning..When Dawn was online..I was like singing with the music on and i recorded "sound clips" using MSN and send it over to Dawn to listen..By then i still haven't memorise the lyrics yet la..So i was singing it while reading the lyrics and leaning forward..

I replayed the clips and i found them kinda out of tune and Dawn say it was nice..zzz..True or not one?I feel that the voice was cacated haha (My voice i mean)lol That was like 8/9am..(I woke up at 7..zzz..All thanks to the training of waking up early every Saturday for tuition)ugh

Yong was asking people to sing so then i ask her

Me: Why you keep asking people to sing? You yourself didn't sing le..
Yong: (I forgot what she say lol)

But i remembered that there was one part that i kept saying "Sad lo" or "Too bad lo"in Cikgu Danny's style and she was like

Yong:I don't wanna talk to you liau..You're always like (is it "against"?-something like that la-like i always fight back la) ______ with me le

Then i like look at her blankly..hehe..Sorry Yong..I'm like your nature..Just argue for the sake of arguing..haha..What to do? haiz..

Jordan was like talking about a teacher again-about how the teacher wear la and how can see the nipple la and stuff like that..ugh..(I think you guys know who the teacher is la)The teacher that he likes to imitate a lot..haha

Tomorrow Karen,Dawn me and Yong are gonna do oral..They're selling me and we're gonna sell diaper too..I,once again(like Form 1), am the product-Chik Sheng the Robot..And our diaper(initially Yong ask me to wear the diaper as well so can sell the diaper AND me.. =.="") is the made up version of a long-lasting one la..

Sharon's group is gonna sell a robot baby which i think is okay but i still think people would still wanna have their own child la..And further more,for their child to grow up..I mean like it's every parent's dream to see their anak grow into mature young adults who are like berketerampilan and knows how to decide what they want and how they want it and like the anak will work hard to achieve their goals la..And of course to see that their anak are like helping in the pembangunan negara..(Sound like a karangan lol)

This week gonna start studying (hopefully) Like Dawn lo,same same no motivation to study and i slept in the afternoon yesterday when i was gonna study and instead i was messaging Dawn and then i went to sleep till 3.30 and then still got "party" mood wo..haiz..Cham liau lo this time..Don't know why this year i no semangat to study la..I feel like all my semangat already habis since i was like so tekad in Form 1 and 2 then now is like one word can describe- "sien" so don't know la..Hopefully can get back the mood la..And i for one don't really mind competition unless the person i'm jealous off la..haha

Don't have anything else to say..haha..Gotta go!

Ciao

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: