Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random much..

So as we all now it's holiday (weee..-NOT)zzz..I mean it's all fun and games that we have holiday to rest and for some of us-STUDY..but it's like just kinda boring la..Especially not having people with us(people as in friends) and it's so much different from the normal days..Especially having to find stuff to do when you don't want to do the homework first..so yeah..I'm kinda of a lazy ass-since i'm like not doing my homework which i should..But instead i'm here blogging..lol

I currently have only 2 homework left:-

1) the 1080 question thingy

and..

2) to print out the Sejarah kerja kursus thingy

Zzz..SO BORED..Sorry if i'm being random-just too bored..lol

I've been sleeping late (pfft..Who doesn't?I mean it's a holiday and typically it would be time for us to sleep late)So yeah..Every night before i sleep i try do my homework since i can't sleep early..I think it's not insomnia anymore..It's just my body clock dah cacat..haha..Oh well..I mean, i haven't tried sleeping early..Maybe this Friday night??haha..I mean,i have tuition the next day ma..So yeah..And the tuition is like i the morning at 10am-12.45/1pm..So I have to wake up at like 7.30? Clean myself and go out for breakfast..Go home and try to rest(but i normally can't la) so if i don't rest,what do i do??

I would either ...

1)Sing on the top of my lungs to wake up the neighbours next door(ugh..useless neighbour)

2)BLOG!!

3)Just go online..and daze about what's gonna happen on that day..Or had happened few days back..(What??I like reminiscing..)

4)Watch the tv..(well,not actually watch la..just doing finger exercises by switching the channels..

So yeah..That's just typically what i do on mornings like those..And worst of all,when teacher changes the time to afternoons(sometimes la),i find myself waking up as usual in the morning even though i know there's been a change of the time..haiz..

By the way,i still haven't gone back to dancing..I keep forgetting..ugh..But i still remember the steps la..hehe..Oh well..Betty(my teacher) is so gonna kill me..aii..

I saw people tagging people in Facebook with the picture thingy so i figure i grab one of the pictures and tag people with it la..haha..(What?I'm bored..)



I'm gonna just re-tag some people la..I don't know a lot of people so yeah..haha..And no hard feelings k?It's just for fun..And those who i tag have to do the tag..

Angel Face- Tiffany
Beauty Queen- (If it means like conscious about the looks, it's...)Yong
Big Eyed Gal- Shakera
Bubbly- Vanessa
Best Pal- Dawn
Cutey- Zhi Li??
Pretty- Adrenne??
Lady Boss- Elisa
Drama Queen- Yi Yong
Girl Next-Door- Ange??
Happy Go-Lucky- Yi Yong(sometimes)
Hot Babe- Fira
Hot Mama- Ned
Sureeli Awaaz- Bren Sia
Smarty- Karen
Bezaar Insaan- ME!
Social Butterfly- Ned
Sweetheart- Joce
Decent Guy- J.Loh
Cool Dude- James
Cute Guy- Shau
Harry Potter- Jesmond
Scaled Lips- (Does this mean can keep secret??If yes then it's..) Joce
Flirtoo- Von
Loveable- Che Yik?
Bookworm- Joshua Sim
Burnt Toast- Jordan Teng
Cellular- Me(If it means like addicted to the phone)
Chatterbox- Claudia
Huggable- WILSON!
Shopaholic- Yong
Shutterbug- (If this means scared of the camera-like don't like taking pics then it's) Yong
Sweet tooth- Joce
Weight Watcher- Wilson
Workaholic- Karen
Night owl- Wilson
Muscleman- James??
Movie Buff-(Does this mean the person that knows the updates of movies the fastest??)
Couch Potato- Me(If it means can't leave the couch)
Cuddly- Wilson
Choc Lover- Joce
Neat Chap- Daniel
Trendy- Dawn
Supermodel- ALL OF US!!haha

So the people in this tag is
1)Tiff
2)Yong
3)Shakera
4)Vanessa
5)Dawn
6)Zhi Li
7)Adrenne
8)Eli
9)Ange
10)Fira
11)Ned
12)Bren Sia
13)Karen
14)Joce
15)J.Loh
16)Shau
17)Jesmond
18)Von
19)Che Yik
20)Joshua Sim
21)Jordan Teng
22)Claudia
23)Wilson
24)Daniel
25)People who read my junk..(which is apparently my blog)

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: