Monday, March 16, 2009

Facile Brezza Bella

Easy, Breezy, Beautiful..haha..Sorry..As usual..Been caught up with ANTM..hmm..Ok,let's get back to business..

So this Saturday's outing is postponed to one day earlier which is on Friday..The destination of our outing is Spring (I'll tell you why later) and those who wanna come please come..(People i know i mean..lol)

WHY SPRING??

-> Coz it's the closest place to my house besides Wisma Wan..( well i think it is..)

-> Coz in safety wise-it's much safer..

-> Coz Dawn planned everything to do there..haha..so yeah

So yeah..That's about why la..I think..Any reasons you wanna share or oppose my reasons??lol..

So ATTENTION GUYS! It's on Friday..NOT SATURDAY!! (Get your facts right!)

Anyways..Been gossiping with Joce today for like one hour (well almost) on the phone about BGRs and stuff like that..We even talked about people in school and who is bimbo,who isn't and about loyalty and stuff like that la..so yeah..That was fun..Considering i'm the one paying the bill =.= I'm gonna be so dead this month..ugh

And furthermore,i called her handphone..NOT HER HOUSE PHONE but her HANDPHONE so yeah..It's like a few cents higher or maybe a few ringgit higher..ugh..but that's life la..At least we had fun talking right??And we also talk about our egos and the outing and stuff la..So yeah..

Been chatting lately to Yong..Well,almost everyday la..Since she also busy with her tuition and debate and of course her beauty sleep..So yeah..We also gossip la..I mean who doesn't??Name me one person..Besides God..We shan't use the Lord's name in vain!!(First commandment!)* Or was it the second??* Anyways,just don't use the Lord's name in vain!!

Same goes to Dawn..We also gossip la..And also we talk about our life problems(well mine actually)haha..So yeah..I think all of us need counselling sessions once in a while with our friends..To like release stress or anger or just our problems la..Remember!!Release it to people you can trust!!!

Ok i'm talking crap now..ugh..I'm so bored at home..Been quarreling with mum lately..She kinda confiscated my laptop yesterday but i'm using it now la..She dah give back(i consider it as give back la..hehe)so yeah..Don't know why but she was just pretty pissed at me..haiz..Oh well..

Oh ya..we have piles and heaps of homework this week..*sob* A BM paper consistng of 1080 question (=.=), 2 Science papers(i finished it last night at 12am..was multitasking while doing it..hehe), kerja kursus (...) and the small thin book for PK(we have to finish the whole book) and i have to measure the wood..My measuring sucks..Ugh..And i drew the line slanted..Arg!My wood is kinda spoiled i think..Considering one part has came out off it's place..Haiz..Should have had extra classes at school!!I so wanna go back to school!

Zzzz..I'm out of words right now..umm..

So last Friday Yong they all had a debate la..Yong had Joce and Samuel in her team while the opposition team had Sherman and Sharlene Das and Von..I only stayed till both whips finished their speeches and left..I didn't listen to the reply speech..Somehow i just think that the reply speech is like such a bore coz they're trying to be biase but they try to sound like they're not so yeah..That's my interpretation la..I heard from Yong that the adjudicator(Ms Chin) called it a tie so yeah..But according to the floor(meaning the audience) Yong's team lost la(i think)..So don't know la..

Okay la..Gotta go..Gonna go watch tv now..Living the sweet life now..well for one week..(at least)

Ciao bella (Translation-Bye beautiful) ;)

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: