Friday, March 27, 2009

"Wo muo ni ka cheng ah?"

That's what Jason said to me and that ended him with a (or more la) hit(s) from me..well,i don't hit,i slap..hard..on his shoulder and hands la..That's wat you get if you simply say stuff to me..Somehow i'm getting more aggressive.. ugh..I kinda resolve everything using violence..zzz..Help? I mean i use my "gift of slapping" on people who i feel should have it la so yeah..But sometimes i accidentally use it on people yang tidak berdosa-(innocent people) so yeah..hehe

I was called to sing today for BM,sadly,that song was a song that i know the tune of it but not the lyrics..Well,only the first part la..Which is

Seharum bunga yang menggoda

And that's all i knew so that was sad..Cikgu Danny asked me to sing next Monday and maybe during assembly =.="" My voice sucks and i also don't dare to sing in front of like the whole school..Unless Joce and Dawn tag along la =) You will right,Dawn? Bren!You also come!! Bring Josh and Jesmond also..I would at least feel much "safer" and you guys can cover my mistakes ma..hehe..If i kena anything wrong la,like pitch or tune or lyrics.. F.Y.I. The song's name is Pulangkan by Misha Omar..Check it out!

So after school today i went down and teman Eli for a while before i went up..When i reached upstairs,our class was used as a Math Club or a Math Olympia thing..So i was like pai seh to like knock on the door and stuff la..So yeah..I saw Sharon inside,doing some work or something..Or were you packing up your stuff??Err..Either one la

So i,being too free, walked around here and there and went back to class..This time Sharon went to toilet so i ran towards her la..And finally caught up with her..She went off and i went back to class to clear my things but i see that it was like 4.25 plus nia so i was like, " Might as well i do homework la " And I, for once, listened to how Mr Lai teach..Not bad wor..I mean like the questions he gave was a lil hard..I managed to do one la..haha..Which sounded like:-

Let n and k be positive integers. k is less than the value of n. Given that (1+2+3+4+5+......+n)+k=101. Find k

If anyone can do this without a calculator and using only your mental maths,i will give you something..But i don't promise la..Quite busy this year..hehe..So yeah..FYI i used the calculator to get the answer so yeah..But at least i got the answer right??pfft

I was doing my Math too when they were talking about Math..Now my Math Enrichment is totally "zzz"+"..."+"o.O"+"=.='''"+"???"=WHUT?? to me =( So yeah..That was me for the past few minutes..I kinda give up on it liau la..Anyone that i can learn from??Or at least someone teach me??

Tomorrow is the day we gonna off the lights for Earth Hour! My sis kinda support it so maybe we gonna do it la..Cikgu Danny say he has other plans though so he might not (well,he said he's not gonna la) off the lights la..So yeah..It's like from 8.30pm-9.30pm..So one hour should be able to help save the electricity and stuff..So jia yu!(It means good luck)

FYI-The title is translated as "I touch your ass ah?"(sorry,kinda forgot about the translation part)hmm..

Janna came to National school today..She has like 2 hours LUNCH BREAK..So yeah..lol..Apparently she went to our school just to send Zoe her lunch so yea..I came down the stairs and saw her and i immediately switched to my assholish-ness la..So i went "Eh,do i know you?" I imitate some people and then i walked away coz need go buy lunch so then like that lo..After i bought lunch,she was walking with Susan towards the normal table that we sit on so yea la..We didn't chat much anyways so yea

Gotta go..Thank goodness i can go online!!

Ciao

P.S. Go visit your ancestors tomorrow! It's the chinese All Saint's (or is it All Soul's?) Day!

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: