Monday, March 23, 2009

Hey y'all ( It's annoying me!)

I keep saying "Hey y'all" in a hillbilly's voice which i think is not what it sounds like la..I don't know how i sound like,k?Lol..Well,i try to sound like one la..Sorry if my imitation is wrong lo..But Sharon's one is good!! =)

So anyways,we had BM today for the first period and Cikgu Danny was talking about like the story of the kera and the buaya when we were discussing the paper he gave us,which we didn't like do it at first coz he knew that we were still in like "holiday" mood ma..So he warmed us up with a "little giant" (which is "raksasa kecil" in BM)..He asked us like what was it..Was it a metafora, paradoks or something la..it was paradoks coz it's like contradict the meaning when the "raksasa"-which means a giant which represents something big,is put with the word "kecil" when it's not kecil..lol

So yeah..That was fun..And back to the story of the Kera and Buaya..He suddenly said like he heard a song on the radio way back in the years or something and he said the title of the song which was my fav song- Because You loved Me..Immediately i was like starstrucked coz i like just love that song so much..And yeah,i sing it EVERY SINGLE DAY..haha..(Hopefully my neighbour don't kill me..hehe)

So he was like asking like who know the lyrics and stuff coz he liked the chorus part which was very like touching in a way..Yong immediately say that i know the song and the lyrics so yeah,i said out the lyrics:-

You were my strength when i was weak
You were my voice when i couldn't speak
You were my eyes when i couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when i couldn't reach
You gave me faith coz you believed
I'm everything i am, because you loved me(Cikgu Danny's fav line)

After that he asked Daryl to like say to his future girlfriend and stuff and he also say to Brandon the lyrics in a "sexy" voice..haha..And then teacher asked me for the lyrics of Survivor by Destiny's Child which i kinda forgot about it since i like sang that few months back,like last year,so yeah..I know it was something like this la:-

.....
I'm a survivor
I'm gonna make it
I will survive (what)
Keep on surviving

So yeah,that was all that i remembered..lol

We had English next..We played Scrabble but it's written work la..We were give like how many letters again??Emm,not sure la..But we had to make words out of the letters which Ms Chin randomly picked the night before..So yeah..She had like 44 words and the highest word count for 3D was like 25 so Wilson managed to break their record la..haha..We then did Synthesis of Sentences which i found myself a bit spinning la..Since i like don't know how to make sentences so yeah,with the words given and stuff,you know?haiz

The rest of the day was normal la..The normal Monday afternoon and lunch la..haha

After school,went walking around the school,well, not really around la..Just the car pouch then to the canteen and back to the class again..We (Dawn, Joce and me) went back to class to do our homework..Apparently Wilson was quite free so he asked Sharon to like debate like they're in court..And after Dawn finished her work,she played SuperDawn Talkshow(or something like that) haha..Sharon was Oprah and Wilson was Kimoramori(Is it one word or 2??)lol

After that i went home..

Been feeling like i miss something..And NO it's not a person..And don't be pera Janna..It ain't you..I just have the feeling of "miss"..Maybe waiting for Miss Right(Is there such thing??lol)Cham liau..Love sick liau.. =( haha..

Anyways,that's all for now..And oh ya..I need pics from Jordan Siaw from the outing..Gonna make a header with those pics.. =)

Ciao y'all XD

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: