Tuesday, February 3, 2009

FIXED..!!!!There and Done

MY LAPTOP IS FIXED!!!!YES..!!!

Apparently my laptop had virus =.= so all my pictures of me and friends all gone.. =( So i don't have any pictures anymore..So i'm restarting everything from scratch..haiz..My bro was kind enough to help me install back all my MSN,Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer..So all are connected to go online so yeah..Thank goodness..

So Cikgu Danny told the class yesterday about my bro(who helped me to install back all the programs one la)..Cikgu Danny shared a story about my bro being "different" from other people when it comes to answering questions..My bro tend to write A LOT when he was in like Form 4 or Form 5 in Moral class..Especially when other people say

"Teacher! I don't know how to write one whole page le..Too LONG la.."

But Cikgu Danny said my bro would write as much till there's no space left to write and he would even squeeze all the words below the last line of the paper la..And he would like tackle all the topics and write as much as possible to score marks la and he was the kind that was the determined kind la..

After that story,i was like intimidated coz Cikgu Danny ended the whole thing with..

"I hope there will be more ____________(bro's name) in this class.."

So maybe i'm a bit perasan also when he say that so i feel like he's kinda asking me to follow my bro's footsteps la..So sad lo..But i'll just do what i can la..Don't expect too much from me coz i'm not the bright one in class..Dawn,Karen,Joce,Yi Yong and Susan are the bright ones..And for the guys,Mike,Wilson and Yiew Chiew and Derrick are bright ones..

I'm like average student just that i'm lucky in a way that i use memorization for everything so my marks are all due to memorizing..Like Joce would say,"I'm not smart..I'm just lucky"when she gets high mark..But i believe in doing the best and not to be the best..But of course need to be the best also la,to be constant in your marks also ma coz if your mark is like up and down,then it's so not constant and people can just "kill" you off with a higher mark..

Ok,back to more updates la..I've been so into detailed stuff nowadays..haiz..Ok..So we have to do kerja kursus these few days..Emm,so far we have all the intro to kerja kursus today for PK, Sejarah and Geography..So we are gonna start our PK stuff on Monday though we need to write the masalah for the project by Thursday but at least we can do the lakaran by Monday so yeah..That's good..Emm,Sejarah-I haven't find the picture and info for the Sarawak Museum which we gonna do la..So need to find it after this..Lastly for Geo.,we need to do research on Singapore coz we gonna compare it in our project la..So plus tonnes of homework (thanks to Maths),we now have tonnes plus tonnes of homework..And i don't even know the equation anymore..

Tonnes + Tonnes = ????

I've been like weak in my Maths coz i so do not get the concept of the circle thingy..Though now i can understand a bit la..Haha..I've apparently had so much mistakes on my homework that when teacher was walking pass me,she said

"WOW (or WAH! la)..So many mistakes ah?"
*frowns + pout* *look at me*

So i just smile back.. =.=" lolx

What else??Hmmm..

Oh ya..DAWN'S B'DAY's tomorrow!!! I feel like doing what my cousin's class would do when it was someone's birthday..

**My cousin's class would SING THE "BIRTHDAY SONG" EVERY LESSON AND PERIOD of the day..So after either every 40mins or 1 hour 20 mins,you would hear the Birthday Song..haha**

So here i wish you..

H.A.P.P.Y. B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y!!!

Gotta do those homework..

P.S. I think we're gonna have a BM test soon..Coz the 3C had theirs today so GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: