Saturday, February 21, 2009

25 Things That i Like and Hate about ME

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1.I love using my laptop

2.I love cake and sugary stuff

3.I love dogs

4.I hate cats

5.I love my best friends

6.I love love songs

7.I have a blog :)

8.I wanna be ON TOP..haha(For those who watch the show i watch,you'll know what i mean)

9.I hope the debate thing that Joce and Yong are involved with to end fast

10.I want to score of course 7As in PMR

11.I'm gonna miss J.Loh

12.I love being random in my post in people's walls

13.I always use Facebook

14.I wanna go shopping for anything and everything

15.I want to relax more

16.I'm gonna try working after PMR coz wanna earn a lil pocket money and of course go out into the society

17.I wanna hang out with friends more

18.I love sms-ing

19.I love imitating teachers coz i can and does it well,i think??

20.I already did this tag in Facebook

21.I want a new laptop coz the letter "I" on my keyboard is starting to come out..Actually it came out already la..Yikes

22.I wanna have the talent to sing dance and act all in one time

23.Am very active and very much very critical towards people

24.I'm very straightforward towards people's attitude and stuff and i so do not hide from people anymore..So i'm kinda hao lian liau..Yikes..

25.I want you to do this tag!!

TAG:------>
1)Bren Sia
2)Dawn
3)Shia Bien
4)Eli
5)Yong
6)Joce
7)James
8)Jordan Siaw
9)Wilson
10)Ned!
11)Jia Ying
12)Yeo Wen
13)Von
14)People
15)Who
16)Read
17)My
18)Blog
19)Just
20)Do
21)This
22)Tag!!
23)G.
24)O.
25)GOOOO!!!!!

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: