Sunday, February 8, 2009

Loads

Hey! Have tonnes and tonnes of homework again so i gonna just update for a lil while..Maybe just a short one..

have to go study PK later..Teacher is using "stationary push-up" as a punishment..It means like you do push up with one an and you stay above the ground with only one hand ONLY..So that is called stationary push-up..HELP!!We need to learn like(well,not learn la,REVISE,to be more specific) RBT Form 1 and 2 and Elektrik Form 2..So hopefully we are busy with our PMR work!!(SAY YOUR PRAYERS GUYS!!)

I finished studying Science at like 4.30 today..Phew..A new record..*applause applause..*lolx..Anyways,i didn't really like "memorise" much la..So the rest i read through..Hopefully i have time and focus to read the experiments tomorrow at school..So don't kacau me tomorrow coz if i fail,you'll pay..

I had guest over last night for "pai ni"-visiting la..My nasty old cousins..Ugh..I don't wanna get into more of it so i'll just skip this part la..

I had like Sejarah and Science and also Maths homework which i finished last night when my cousins came over..So i didn't bother entertaining them..Geez..Don't care also..Ugh

I cut my hair today..I'm back to basics today..Meaning back to my Primary/Kindy haircut again..I cut coz

a)A "gift" o Jon coz he's leaving and he once said that he missed/forgotten how i looked without hair so hopefully this will "refresh" his memory

b)I strongly believe that if i cut my hair short,i can menambah ilmu more easier..haha..(Though got people say can lose the ilmu even more faster with his kinda hair)

c)I wanted to grow new hair so nothing better to do than to just cut all the hair off lo..haha

So that's all..And P.S.!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELEANORE!!(Her birthday is tomorrow..)Luckily she doesn't know i have a blog..haha..

Byez..(i miss my hair already..*sob* so short now..

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: