Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random coz i'm bored..

Hey again..I kena write the 80 questions again.. =( Darn..Hmph..I mean it's my fault also la..So i don't blame anyone..I just feel like ranting out this la..Coz there's like Susan who got 11 mistakes ONLY ah..So i was like "OMG!!!You serious??"So yeah,i'm jealous in a way that i'm not that smart..YET..haha..I mean like Susan is really a bright girl and she gets high mark so i really admire her a bit la..Really need her brain ah..Lolx..Why can't i be born smarter?Haiz..

Ok,emm,i was asked if i were going to Sport's training..So i initially said no..But in the end i did..hehe..Sorry..I didn't have anything else to do..Oh ya,i had religious class..Oh well..But still,i went to Sport's training so yeah..Sorry if i tell you no..And you guys don't need to know who..

So talking of Sport's training,i went to the park to run la..But it was kinda like very slow la the process and i memang very impatient one la,so i went to the swings where i talk to Claudia and Tik and Vui Yiin la..So i didn't run but i did go to the field..I went to see people there throwing and stuff la..So i tried Triple Jump which i haven't done it like for 2 years liau so that was sad..Ugh..But i did jump though..Embarrassing myself nia..Having to do Skip Skip Jump instead of Hop Step Jump..Ugh..I mean like i did Skip Skip Jump la..Instead of Hop Step Jump so it was sad for me..Ugh

And also,Cikgu jeffrey talked to us about blogs today at the end of our lesson..He said like we're not suppose to like complain or write bad comments on people or stuff or anything la coz like people can sue us and stuff like that so yeah..I agree a lil' though i also disagree..coz i sometimes memang very angry so can't control and must release la(though i release them all to Dawn and Joce la and Yi Yong also)so yeah..Hopefully i didn't write bad stuff la..If i did,you better tell me oh..

Ok..What else..Oh ya..I have a lot of homework again..Ugh..So i gotta..Will post up longer posts next time..Byez

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: