Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm running after you..

Hey..The title is something random coz i remembered last year we did the ISCF thing at school, where Joce played the keyboard, while Dawn play the tamborine and Caleb and Jonathan(Joce's bro) play the drums..Mark and Eli played the guitars and Jesmond, Joshua and Bren Sia were singing in front while i sang next to Joce, at the back..So yeah..That was fun..Dawn and me were on both sides of Joce-i think i was on her right and Dawn was at the left?? Oh well.. And one of the songs was "I'm Running After You" and there were also songs like "Majesty" and "Superhero"(I think) So yeah,that was fun and loud..haha..Unfortunately the microphone was cacat so it didn't sound very good..hmm..

Ok, so today was okay for me..Typical life at school..Study, read, talking, listening and of course, HOMEWORK.. so yeah..It's okay..I finally finished my Kerja Kursus, i rushed my work last night coz i wanna finish it earlier ma so yeah..hmm..

We listened to Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins yesterday for English class coz Ms Chin was talking about discrimination and how the poor people were treated in the story of the Happy Prince so we were like singing karaoke a bit during that time..Especially Bran..He was singing to the song and that was nice..

Oh yeah..There's a super-officially sad news from our year..No,it's not J.Loh's leaving to NZ..It's Bren Sia leaving to go to the International School..Haiz..One humour in our lives left us to go to NZ while another singer leaves us to go to International School..Hmm..I was kinda shocked when i first found out..

Bren Sia asked me to follow her to go pass a form few days back during lunch so i teman her lo since i finished my lunch ma so she went to Mrs Lim(Secretary) and pass the form to her..I saw like letterings like International School or was it Lodge Group of Schools??Anyways,i immediately was like thinking in my head like what could it mean and so i came up with my conclusion-She's leaving..So as we went out,i asked her..

Me: You going International School ah???
Bren: *pause*..Yeah..
Me: Why??*shocked*
Bren: Don't tell anyone ah..
Me: O..

But she didn't reply i think..She went off to buy food while i went to toilet and when i came back,she was gone..The following day, James, Jessy and Yong like as her closest friends all like crowd around her and asked her why she wanted to leave..So i remember Yong doing a like "interview" like that with Bren by dividing a page into half and on one half wrote "Stay" and the other one "Leave"..I guessed it's like she's trying to like see which column got more then that should be the decision Bren Sia should make la..I don't know..But i still stick to.. DON'T GO!!! STAY!! or else.. I'M RUNNING AFTER YOU!!

Cikgu Connie wasn't present today as she was at the Interschool thingy so we had work to do..I was doing my work with Agnes and Susan and i wa the fastest..Yeah..But i feel that i got the most mistakes la..haha..Coz i use Mental Maths and my Mental Maths is SO CACAT..Lol..But i still can get the simple calculations correct la..So hmm..And Cikgu Mary is back as she was there for the past 2 days..We were learning a new topic about sumber utama and i see the contents ah,i dah nak pengsan dah..BANYAKNYA!!!Haiz..

Anyways,i need to draw the pelan for the Sarawak Museum kerja kursus and also print out the kerja kursus..So gotta go..Byez..

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: