Monday, February 9, 2009

Hey sister go sister soul sister flow sista!

Haha..I'm being random again..Ugh..So today is Chap Goh Meh..Cannot simply say stuff..But today my class keep talking about cancer and death..So choi one la..Tsk tsk tsk..Haha..I'm kinda superstitious so sorry la.. =P

I was questioned SO MANY TIMES today------>

"Why you cut your hair?"

"OMG SO SHORT??Why cut so short??"

So my reply to those questions is either

a)(If i'm offended)I would say- My hair wo..I wanna cut like that..Problem??

b)(If i fool around)I would say-I got cancer *CHOI!!TOUCH WOOD!!*

c)(Coz i heard about the cancer charity thing)I would say-I support charity so i cut like that =D

d)(If i'm busy)-NO REPLY

So basically it's like back to my Primary days when people would touch my head also so yeah..Some people say i save water and shampoo wo..KONONNYA aje la..*bluek*So insulting..Then got some "bow" to me coz i resemble a MONK..Haiz..And you guys do know that you cannot simply "bai bai" people right??There's a time where people bow and that is the sad and most choi part which i'm gonna say la-which is....WHEN PEOPLE DIE..It's a custom,you know right?And so,i'm not dead YET so DON'T SIMPLY "bai bai" me..Aiyo

Ok..Change topic..Today is not only Chap Goh Mei..It's also my cousin's birthday..haha..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!And as she said..She didn't go school today,i think..Haiz





And i had a surprise today..Jon told Joce and me that he watched ANTM yesterday night coz he had nothing better to do..So he said that Marvita sucks in posing la coz her face was the same old look..Which was stare into thin air..with her mouth open while she pose..so yeah..haha..She got eliminated anyways so who cares..Lolx

Ok,so Joce and Yi Yong are once again stressed with debate at hand..haha..Thank goodness i already "quit" that bidang..for now la..So far,they're okay la..Don't really have comments yet..have to see their preparations..hmm..Hopefully they can go Swimburne too..GOOD LUCK!!

Gotta go..Do homework!!Byez..Happy Chap Goh Meh again..And of course..Happy Chap Goh Meh!!

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: