Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Eh WATERMELON..Want to become INDIAN..

*Memories of Primary days..*haha..The title i mean..It was created by Tracie..I forgot why and how but she just created it out of no where so we made fun of Dawn ever since with it.. "Eh Watermelon,want to become Indian"



NOPE..She's not Lesbo and Yi Yong is not also..It's just for the fun of it..



But she is a good yet loyal friend..And i bet everyone agrees..

Anyways..Today is Dawn's birthday so we kinda celebrated it a bit at school..When i first got to school,she was like sitting with J.Loh and chatting la..So i went over to become "light bulb"-direct translation from the chinese word: "Dian Then Phau"..I went to just sit there then i didn't dare to say Happy Birthday la..**Don't know why also..And don't think wrong..sheesh**

Then i knocked her with the side of my elbow then she look at me and i look at her lo..Then she say "What?"smilingly so i still don't dare say lo..So i say,"Want go toilet?"

So she kinda laughed,i think..So this is the conver la..Not so accurate but still..

Dawn: I give you 13 seconds to go toilet then come out ah..
Me: So unlucky number one..Pick the number 13..**I'm quite superstitious la =P**
Dawn: Fine lo..12 seconds
Me: So short..??
Dawn: Haiya then no need to go liau la..

So we sat down till it was 7.15,i guess..Then i got up and went out..She came after me and say

Dawn: Eh! Where you going??Wait for me..
Me: Toilet la..
Dawn: Kay..I follow you..

So we walked to the boy's toilet and we went separate toilets la..As in she went upstairs while i just go into the boy's toilet la..I came out first and i waited for like a few seconds and she came down lo..We met up and walked back to class and then people start to say "Happy B'day!!"and also hugging..And presents la..

Later that day,everything was normal lo..We have homework-as usual..

End of the day..

Dawn gave us all letters la..Hand made and written la..

In front of my envelope,she wrote

"To My Hot Blooded, Latino, Runway Extraordinaire,Cha Cha Diva"

So was kinda "lolx" punya felling but additional of the "awww..!" punya feeling so yeah..haha..The rest which she gave to Joce they all were kinda funny la..Like Elisa's one,she wrote something like Man and Joce or Yi Yong's one hiau and siau ja bo..lolx..So yeah..It was fun.. =D

We went to Moral club today..People get so emotional..Ugghh..What's the problem of being humorous and comedic??It's called club bah..Haiz..It's called FUn in a way..I guess "someone" do not understand the definition of "humorous and comedic"..haiz

I go first la..So many damn homework..Siau one ah all the teachers..haiz

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: