Saturday, February 14, 2009

Lonely yet happy

Hey guys,again..Just had lunch..Emm,as you guys know,i'm not going to Valentine Talentine..so sorry yeah??It's just a lil rush right after my tuition you know..

Ok,you guys do the Math..

At 12.39 we were released and i reach home at 1pm..Eat for at least 15 minutes and rush out to the auditorium??Uh-uh..No way..So sorry anyways..It's just too rush..But i did estimate the time that we were supposed to be released which was supposedly to be on 12.45pm - 1pm then go back home would take like 15 minutes plus then eat lunch like 15 minutes again then it would be 1.30pm liau wo..So how??I know some of you are going late but still,i don't really want go anyways since so many couples and i will feel so pai seh to see all the people hugging each other la, kissing each other la and bla bla bla la..So yeah,it really do make you feel lonely coz everyone else have a partner except you..haha..

Then again,it's nice to be a single..See-nobody control you,you have your own privacy,and most of all,you got ALONE time..So i'm celebrating "SINGLE PEOPLE" Valentine today..

And also,i have a Valentine baby-meaning a baby who is borned on Valentine's day and she is my cousin Sally Anne..Haha..So lucky..Haiz..But she say in her personal message(last time la)-something like "celebrating your birthday and Valentine's day at the same time is not fun" or something like that..So haha..

ANYWAYS>>....-----> H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y!!



(SO VAIN..haha..jkjk..I got this from her Facebook..Shhhh..)

I'm gonna go eat ais kacang later with my grandma,my mum, my aunt and of course,the BIRTHDAY girl who ask for her ice-cream..*ahem ahem*haha..So hopefully she going la..Dawn has a dental appointment to fix like her braces or something then Jon should be going to the Valentine Talentine..Yi Yong says she's catching a movie later with her family so yeah,we're all kinda busy with our own plans..

I was planning on a day-out with Janna, Agnes and Susan coz i feel that we should celebrate being single..(OK,i will stop using the word "single" now..I'm also getting a lil annoyed by the word..ugh)But last night Susan said she's tired so i didn't want to make her go la,if she didn't want to la..So yeah..It's ok..Agnes on the other hand was like

Agnes: Is Susan going?
Me: No..
Agnes: Then if she not going,then no need go liau la..
Me: Oh ok lo

Coz Susan brings an element of "ump" to our group now..Coz it used to be only the trio-me, Agnes and Janna so yeah..I would normally be the funny yet rude one..Agnes would be the one who would also be rude but she is a more like the commentor of something la..Janna would normally be the person who chia us and stuff..Susan would be the wise one,from what i think la..So i feel we make a good group since now it's a 4-o..haha..Sorry,i don't know the word for the 4-people gang so..Sorry..haha

I've been watching youtube lately again..I saw this girl who sang with Celine Dion in one of the concerts and her name is Charice..She looked like an asian,i think she is la..(I'm not racist ah!)Emm,at first i heard her sing,i thought it was kinda low la..But when she got to the bridge where the lyrics would go

"..You've been my inspiration
Through the lies,you were the truth
My world's a better place
Because...Of (-->This part is where it goes into a high pitch-->)YOU..."

It was a perfect high pitch with all the notes and keys in place..

I installed Skype few days back..I found that not many of my friends are using Skype so that's sad..haha..I tried to add Dawn for like 3 times and the same thing came out-"email address (dawn's email add) could not be found" so i was like "ugh!!!"andi only got 1 contact-my bro's..haha..lolx

We got some more test next week..UGH..We have Science on Monday..Tuesday or Thursday we have PK test and lastly Maths test on Wednesday..So it's like an almost a week full of test la..But i don't mind..For now..Coz it's revision ma..

I've been introduced to playlist.com by Sharon..(I'm so outdated..haiz..)Emm,been like downloading some songs and stuff..Quite nice le..To have a personal playlist..hmm..I'm listening to Celine Dion's songs like "Alone", "Taking Chances" and "Because You Loved Me"..My dance teacher uses her song-"I'm Alive" for Samba so yeah..I've grown to like her songs liau..

I haven't go back to dance yet..I keep forgetting..*sob*I miss Sylvia,Kelvin and so much more..I miss the music and the floor and everything la..So yeah!!Gonna come back as soon as possible!!!

K la,I guess it's enough liau..Enough writing i mean..haha..Gotta go..Byez

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: