Sunday, February 15, 2009

Paint your nails BLUE??No way..Paint YOURSELF BLUE..haha

I cracked a joke with Dawn when i was messaging her last night..haha..Coz i read from her blog that she was gonna change the colour of her braces thingy ma so i said

Me: You should have changed the colour to all different types of blue in order to support our house
Dawn: Haiya you didn't say earlier..I already change the colour liau wo..Ahh,nevermind la i just paint my nails blue
Me: Nah..Might as well,you paint yourself Blue la..Even better

So yeah,i feel that was stupid yet lame but i find it funny.. =P

Emm,I should also support by participating in the Sport's day but i feel that my religious class is much more important..so yeah..Sad to say lo..But i also can't go support coz that's not my tradition and i don't have the "spirit" to go shout and scream and cheer..haha..I don't wanna lose my voice..

Anyways, I so egret not going to the Valentine Talentine..Coz i know some people there since some of them are my "brothers in Christ"-in the sense of being an Altar Server la..Like Adrian and other people la..I only know Adrian is from St. Joe and he other Servers i don't really know so SORRY..haha..And i've been so long "resigned" or "retired" from being one since the fight i had with the "woman"..ugh..So yeah,i read much of it from Bren Sia's blog so yeah..haha..

What kinda of mother is that??Membantah the daughter's own dream..haiz..At least let her sing first ma..If the daughter really suck then get her off ma..But if you think that she memang suck then i don't know la..I have no comment..

I've been listening to Love Songs once again..Especially Celine Dion's one..She's really a great singer..Well,i feel that way la..She got style and i feel that she really is a pro in love songs and stuff like that..But sadly i think she retired right or something?? I listened to Alone and Taking Chances from playlist.com and yeah,it's damn good..haha

TAKING CHANCES

Don't know much about your life.
Don't know much about your world, but
Don't want to be alone tonight,
On this planet they call earth.

You don't know about my past, and
I don't have a future figured out.
And maybe this is going too fast.
And maybe it's not meant to last,

But what do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?

I just want to start again,
And maybe you could show me how to try,
And maybe you could take me in,
Somewhere underneath your skin?

What do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?

Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?

And I had my heart beaten down,
But I always come back for more, yeah.
There’s nothing like love to pull you up,
When you’re laying down on the floor there.
So talk to me, talk to me,
Like lovers do.
Yeah walk with me, walk with me,
Like lovers do,
Like lovers do.

What do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?

Don’t know much about your life
And I don’t know much about your world.

ALONE

I hear the ticking of the clock
I'm lying here the room's pitch dark
I wonder where you are tonight
No answer on the telephone
And the night goes by so very slow
Oh I hope that it won't end though
Alone

Till now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone

You don't know how long I have wanted
To touch your lips and hold you tight, oh
You don't know how long I have waited
And I was going to tell you tonight
But the secret is still my own
And my love for you is still unknown
Alone

Till now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone
How do I get you alone

How do I get you alone
How do I get you alone

Alone...

Alone...

Other songs like Unbreak My Heart is equally good..haha

I took a test in Facebook-What Does YOur Birthday Say About You??And i got this(they say i' borned in June..)

Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.

And i retake the test and now they got the correct month

Attractive personality.sexy. Affectionate.Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented.Loves special things. Moody.

Ok so i have Science test tomorrow..Finished studying..YEAH!!Still need to do PK..hmm..the 3 lakaran..haiz..oh well..

byez

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: