Tuesday, February 10, 2009

He is seriously sad..SAY SORRY la u!!

Hey..The "he" i'm saying is Cikgu Danny..Coz from my point of view today,I saw that his face was kinda upset+sad+disappointed which was so sad and hurtful to see..Evn though i'm not close to him but he is my teacher and i do respect some teachers..For instance,people who have more pengalaman but also have good teaching skills and also HUMOUR is VERY important so Cikgu Danny do fit in all those criterias(for me la..maybe not to you but still,to me he is.. =P)I know i sound very kiss-up and bla bla bla but no..It's from deep down in my heart..I put this up coz it's like very bothersome for me to have 2 people to fight and stuff like that so yeah..Just say sorry already-the person who wrote about him and face to face..NOT IN YOUR BLOG!!!GO!!!

Ok,moving on..NED!!STOP APOLOGIZING LA...Saya dah maafkan kamu but if you still say sorry i will so gonna ignore you,i tell you ah!!!!TRY ME..And i'm not lying..The glasses is memang quite cacat liau..Coz k=you know the thing that rest on the nose one??That piece,one side memang dah rosak so yeah..And the only prob is the "senget" part of the glasses..haha..Ahh,nevermind la..Bending it back is free anyways,i think..Oh well..And my face will heal soon too..So no worries!!!KKKK?????

I so lonely today..haha..Coz Joce they all went to BOWLING.. =( So i stayed back alone(I thought at first la)Then i went up and saw Susan there,doing Maths homework and she asked me some questions so i tried helping her..Hopefully i teach the right thing..haha..I no good in teaching..My teaching skill sucks..I only know how to give answers nia..haha

//YONG!!Don't ask ah..Or else i'll so kill you!!

Byz

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: