Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm so gonna miss you!!

Thoughts and memories of Jon is flowing in and i so regret not going to the airport today..I slept kinda late last night-was watching Best of Making the Band 4 till 12.30+ so i don't think i could have gotten up at 6 or something..And then also i don't have transport to go to the airport or to go people's house..Then again,i also don't wanna mahuan people go my house to pick me up la..Then i would have had woken up all my family members so yeah..SORRY!!

So i got news from Dawn this morn when i messaged her at 9.42am??I think la..Anyways,she told me that a huge gang of people went..There were her, Yong, Joce, Jess, Eli, Ely, Karen, Fira, Brenda, Mark, Derrick, Daryl, Edbert, Lester, Jordan, James, Mike and lots more la..So yeah..It's really an enormous group la..(The rest of the info you get from Dawn's blog la- )

So i went out for brunch and went to Boulevard..Came back and rested for a while and started my Kerja Kursus for Geo..So now i finished liau..Next,i just think of coming here to blog lo..Gonna do Kerja Kursus for Sejarah next..And i have PK to do again..So yeah..Kinda busy for tonight but i don't mind..haha..typical Sunday night i guess..My night to rush on my work before i go school..haha..

I'm still bored and have nothing to talk or say about..Hmm..

I might be going out to eat pizza tonight..Sunday night-out as usual..Mum lazy cook on Sundays..Except for special occasions la..So yeah..

Jesmond created a Facebook account at last..He was asking me how to verify the account thingy so i did the most stupid thing..I sign in with a new account so i could know how to verify the account and when i found out,i was already out to Spring liau..So i messaged Jesmond and told him..Guess what he said??He said he figured it out liau..So i feel i was kinda stupid to go through all that trouble and i haven't delete the new account yet..Yikes..But at least i helped a friend la..Hmm..

Oh ya..I asked Dawn to bring her cam last night to camwhore but she was sick so yeah..That was sad..(The thing about her being sick and the cam la)And also,daryl took a pic of me like i was about to turn away from Edbert and it looked like i was checking Edbert out and i was like "WTH!Delete it!!" But they didn't delete it la..So i don't know what they gonna do..Hmm..

I was messaging Dawn this morn about Jon's farewell and stuff then we came to a part which i forgot why but i said "You smirk?I do evil grin and bring intensity into my eye then give the piercing eye look ah" Then Dawn was like "Haha..Work it!!Make it ferocious!" Then i say"I feel like i'm like Ms Jay, Tyra and Mr Jay..Ms Jay+Tyra coz of the walk and Tyra+Mr Jay coz of the pictures" and then i forgot what she reply liau..That time was going into the car park of Boulevard so yeah..I don't know why but i'm just obsessed with this kinda stuff and have no intention or have goals as a model..Well,as a hobby-yes..As a career-NAH..But trainer-can la..haha..Need money one la,of course..haha

Anyways,when i think of Jon now,a lot of sad songs are coming in..Like Miley's "I Miss You" and Avril Lavigne's "When You're Gone"(it's just the part of missing something punya feeling la..Not the "You're my lover" and bla bla bla part la..haiyo)So yeah..hmm..

K la..I gotta go..Byez.. =)

No comments:

NOTE TO SELF:

NOTE TO SELF: